Today I decided to share a black and grey dotticure nail art.
We need black, shades of grey and white nail polishes with a small dotting tool.
Let's do it! :)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails black, let them dry,
3. I start the dot design with the dark grey nail polish, then may come the lighter shades:
If there is still empty space you may paint a row of dark grey dots between the white rows:
4. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Essence dark and light grey nail polishes,
4. Crystal Nails medium grey polish,
5. Essence white nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution