I just found this new Korean nail trends as I was surfing on internet. This is the bracelet nail art!
This is a very cute summery design I mixed it with a blue French manicure.
Hope guys you'll like this super new trend!
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint the ring nail light blue and the little nail pastel yellow, let them dry,
3. For the bracelet design I use ordinary colorful sewing threads /I cut them before as I measured my nails :) /.... try to cut similar sizes to your nails:
4. Apply top coat then fix three different colored threads over the nail:
5. I put a fourth piece of thread over the other ones diagonally:
6. Also by using top coat put a nail decoration on the top of threads - I use a flower motif on my ring nail and a heart motif on my little nail:
7. All the other nails will get a bit darker blue French tips - I apply two coats because of the thin nail polish:
8. I fix the edge of the French manicure by a nail brush and nail polish remover, and also clean up the skin by them:
9. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel light blue nail polish,
3. Essence Colour&Care pastel yellow nail polish,
4. Lovely light blue polish,
5. Colorful sewing threads,
6. Nail art decorations - flower and heart,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Scissors, tweezers and dotting tool for fixing the threads and nail decorations.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution