Today's nail design is an elegant grey bracelet nail art using sewing threads.
Hope you'll like this cute new trend.
Let's begin this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Dark grey: ring and little nails,
- Medium grey: middle nail,
- Light grey: index and thumb nails:
3. Paint small silver dots alongside diagonally over each nail:
4. For the bracelet design we need light grey and black sewing threads - I cut them before using:
5. For fixing the threads use top coat:
6. I still put a pearl-like nail decoration and a rhinestone over the bracelet nails:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence ultra nail repair base coat,
2. Essence High Gloss 'All That Greys' nail polishes / Three shades of grey,
3. Catrice silver nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Grey and black sewing threads,
6. Dotting tool,
7. Nail decorations.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding The Balance/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution