Today I've used my striping brush and made a colorful striped design in pink and yellow plus purple.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pastel purple: Thumb nail,
- Pink: Index- and little finger nails,
- Pastel yellow: Middle- and ring finger nails:
3. For the stripes we need:
- Pink nail polish /I use sparkly one/,
- Light blue nail polish,
- Pastel purple nail polish:
4. Over the pink nail I apply yellow polish for painting the lines:
5. Finally I finish it with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this colorful striped nail art.. Please share your opinion :) Thank you!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Lovely sparkly pink nail polsih,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro Lycra light blue nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty pastel purple nail polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat,
7. Striping brush.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/