I decided to make another Halloween design which is red and white 'bloody' design.
This nail art includes in fact three designs.
Let me show you how to do them!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. We need tape and white nail polish for the teeth tips:
3. After painting the tip I remove the tape carefully:
4. I grab a nail brush and red nail polish and 'put' some blood over the teeth:
5. Let's paint the 'red nail figure' by using a big- and small headed dotting tool, liner polish, white- and black nail polish:
6. The thumb nail gets dripping design:
7. Finally apply top coat:
You can wear these designs together or one at a time.
Hope you like them.. Let me know! :)
Feel free to share your thought, opinion and ask me anything you'd like to know.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black, white and sparkly red nail polishes,
3. ADEN white liner polish,
4. Essence QuickDry top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dark Fog/