The Halloween is coming soon!! So what I've painted today is a Halloween nail art of course.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails black and white:
Don't worry if you paint your skin, you can clean it up easily:
3. By using nail brush paint the spiderweb:
4. Next step is fixing silver nail sticker:
5. Paint a spider over the thumb nail by using a big headed dotting tool and nail brush:
6. Finally apply top coat:
Please feel free to share your opinion!
Ask me anything you'd like to know..
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black and white nail polishes,
3. Essence nail art sticker /silver/
4. Dotting tool, nail brush,
5. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/