This is an African nail design which one includes negative space and ombre nail designs.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb nail is red,
- Middle- and ring finger nails are white,
- Index- and little finger nails have red negative space design:
3. I paint black line alongside the red edge:
4. I apply 'Peel Off' base coat around the white nails before I start to make the ombre design:
5. We need a small sponge, dark red-pink, red and orange nail polishes:
6. By using black liner polish or a striping brush draw an African tree over the ombre nail:
7. For the leaves we need almost dry brush:
8. Finish the design with top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this African design... Please feel free to share your thoughts.
What I use
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. MaxFactor red nail polish,
4. Astor dark red polish,
5. Maybelline orange nail polish,
6. ADEN black liner polish,
7. Lovely black polish,
8. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
9. Sally Hansen Base & Top Coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Infados/