Today's nail art is a cute pumpkin nail design which is perfect for fall days.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your index- and little finger nails orange:
3. Paint pumpkin over the thumb-, middle- and ring finger nails:
4. Paint around the pumpkin by using a bit darker orange polish and a striping brush:
5. Apply dry brush technique over each nail by using beige nail polish:
6. Then continue the pumpkin:
7. I use now pastel green:
8. Over the 'simple' orange nails paint three darker lines and three sparkly orange lines:
9. Finally apply top coat:
Hope you like this pumpkin nail art.
Feel free to tell me your opinion!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty orange nail polish,
3. Maybelline ColoRama orange nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails sparkly orange nail polish,
5. Lovely nude nail polish / beige,
6. S-he pastel green nail polish,
7. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/