Today I'm bringing an elegant leopard nail design in red and white.
Let's start this pretty nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint the thumb- and index finger nails red:
3. Paint the white parts on middle-, ring- and little finger nails /You can see above these are not the same sizes - little finger one is the least then growing:
I paint only one coat because the pattern will covet it up.
4. Paint the red tip - and here we need two coats:
5. For the leopard pattern I use small headed dotting tool:
6. I paint around the red spots black and using more small tool:
7. Take a striping brush and 'nickel' nail polish for the line between the red and white parts - silver polish is perfect as well:
8. Finally apply top coat - Be careful! Let the nails dry before it to avoid the smudging:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this nail art.. Let me know it! :)
Always feel free to ask me anything you like to know!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor Glossfinity red nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Lovely black nail polish,
5. Catrice 'Nickel Minaj' nail polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding the Balance/