Today's nail art is a monochrome floral nail design in black and white.
We need only two colors and three sized dotting tools.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails black and white,
3. Pick a big, a medium and a small headed dotting tools and paint the flowers - first we use the biggest tool:
The next coat of flower by the medium headed tool:
And finally use the small headed dotting tool and drop dots in the middle:
4. For finish apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this pretty nail art... Feel free to share me your opinion even ask me anything you like to know.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black and white nail polishes,
3. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life of Riley/