Today I'm bringing another easy water marble nail art with dotticure design in negative space.
So I hope you'll like it :)
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natrual nails from discoloration,
2. Grab a small headed dotting tool, pink and baby pink nail polishes and make the dotticure design:
3. I use peel off base coat around my nails over the skin before the water marble pattern:
4. Take a little dish and room temperature water; white-, transparent- /it's like a nail care polish expl./ and white pearl nail polishes and start it... I put into the water: white-transparent-white pearl-transparent-white:
5. Carefully mix the polishes by a toothpick - we need narrow lines:
6. Put your finger into the water on the part you like but do it slowly:
By the toothpick pull the polish away from your finger.
7. Clean up by using nail polish removal:
8. Finally apply top coat:
Please feel free to share your opinion, even ask me anything you like to know.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty Peel Off base coat,
3. Lovely baby pink, pink and white nail polishes,
4. Maybelline white pearl nail polish,
5. Essence nail hardener - as a transparent polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/