Today I'm bringing a colorful Summer French manicure.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure tape over the nail and paint colorful nail tip - You see above what colors I used:
3. Remover the tape slowly:
4. By a striping brush I paint gold edge:
5. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. MaxFactor pink nail polish,
3. Essence pastel orange, greenish blue and gold nail polishes,
4. Miss Sporty yellow nail polish,
5. Crystal Nails purple polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. French manicure tape,
8. Striping brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution