Today I'm bringing a dark green based sparkle marble nail art using a single needle.
1. First of ally apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails dark green - We need wet polish!
3. I put greenish purple holographic nail polish blobs, sparkle green and orange blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle I start to mix the colors:
5. Wait a little and you can push back the polish at the edge:
6. By top coat I fix light green rhinestones over the ring and middle nails:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence The Little X-MAS Factory dark green nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty greenish purple holographic nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails sparkle orange nail polish,
5. Moyra sparkle green nail polish,
6. Essence XXXL Gel Look top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution