Today's manicure is a pink watercolor nail art using acrylic paints.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails matte white,
3. I mix acrylic paints with water because we need thin paints /I use dark pink, baby pink and light green/:
4. I start to add the paints by using a nail art brush.. Firstly the dark pink:
5. Then may come the baby pink:
As I do the design, I change the colors... You too add plus light or plus dark shade, as you like better :)
6. I add some light green too:
7. Make nice edge by using nail brush and nail polish remover:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely matte white nail polish,
3. Moyra dark and baby pink acrylic paints,
4. Light green acrylic paint,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Nail art brushes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution