5/31/2017

Pink Watercolor Nail Art



Today's manicure is a pink watercolor nail art using acrylic paints.


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,

2. Paint your nails matte white,

3. I mix acrylic paints with water because we need thin paints /I use dark pink, baby pink and light green/:




4. I start to add the paints by using a nail art brush.. Firstly the dark pink:




5. Then may come the baby pink:




As I do the design, I change the colors... You too add plus light or plus dark shade, as you like better :)




6. I add some light green too:




7. Make nice edge by using nail brush and nail polish remover:




8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:





What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Lovely matte white nail polish,

3. Moyra dark and baby pink acrylic paints,

4. Light green acrylic paint,

5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,

6. Nail art brushes.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment