Today's manicure is a striping tape nail art, purple gradient French nail tips.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails white and let them completely dry:
3. Fix striping tapes diagonally over the nail tip:
4. Paint the lower part purple and the upper part lilac:
5. Remove the tapes carefully:
6. Apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salom Pro purple nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails lilac nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Striping tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution