Today's nail art is a turquoise and gold gradient design using makeup sponge.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails turquoise and let them dry:
3. For the gold gradient tips use a small makeup sponge:
4. Repeat this step a few times but wait a little between two layers:
5. I put more glitter over the empty spaces by using a dotting tool:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails turquoise and gold glitter nail polishes,
3. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
4. Makeup sponge,
5. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for watching!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution