This cute nail art I created today using dark blue 'Suede' effect nail polish, light blue-pink-violet nail polish, a toothpick and a bigger headed dotting tool.
Let me show you this design!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails dark blue polish,
3. Needs a drop of light blue nail polish and a toothpick which one I cut its peak off:
4. So we start the painting of flowers with the blue nail polish then the violet and pink polish:
5. Then put 1-1 drops of nail polish in the middle of flowers - like blue dot over the pink, pink dot over the violet flowers... :
6. Grab a medium headed dotting tool - you can use a toothpich for this too but have to cute its peak off:
Hope you'll love this nail art and will try it out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence 'Suede' dark blue and baby pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty light blue and violet nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Neo Western/