Today's nail art is a dotted design by the shades of violet and white color.
I made three different nail arts in one design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails violet, the ring fingers white and the thumbs pale violet,
3. Then start the dotting by using a small headed dotting tool, pale violet - lighter violet - 'Sweet Lavender' / that is the most light violet that I use now - white polish:
4. Let's paint the thumb which is pale violet so for the spiral curve pattern use violet and 'Sweet Lavender' nail polish:
5. Finally paint the ring finger which is white so use all of three kind of violet:
That's it! We've done it!
Hope you like this pretty design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails violet and white nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty pale violet nail polish,
4. Astor 'Sweet Lavender' light violet nail polish,
5. Moyra light violet nail polish.
Thank you for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/