Today I made an easy sponge nail design for summertime.
That we need a small sponge, a dotting tool, white-yellow-pastel pink-light blue nail polish.
Let's start this cheerful nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail white,
3. Grab a small sponge and begin the painting by the yellow nail polish, then the pastel pink and the light blue polish - at the edge of nails I put more blue for being well covered:
4. When the ombre part is ready needs a small headed dotting tool and paint a row of blue dots:
5. Finally apply the top coat:
Hope you like this nail art, that is perfect for summer.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely white nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty yellow nail polish,
4. Astor pastel pink nail polish,
5. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
6. Essence top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog.
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Porch Swing Days/