Today's nail art is a gradient black French manicure with colorful dotted design... Hope you'll love this easy and pretty nail art.
Let's start this tutorial!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint the gradient black tip:
3. By a small headed dotting tool and white nail polish make a flower and small dots alongside:
4. In the center put a small blue dot ( I use different colors on my each nail, you can see that above the picture ) :
5. By the same color put dots alongside on the other side:
6. Finally the top coat - Wait at least 15-20 minutes to avoid the smudging!
That's it! :)
Hope you liked it!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black, white and baby pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty violet and light blue nail polish,
4. Essence light green nail polish,
5, Essence top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/