There are many leopard nail designs are flooding over the internet and we almost forgot this wonderful big cat the jaguar.
For this reason I decided to make a cute jaguar nail art.
Let's begin this easy and pretty design!
1. Apply base coat as always to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail light pink nail polish,
3. Grab a medium headed dotting tool and a nail polish that you want to use for jaguar pattern - I use sand nail polish, it looks like pale gold - and draw the spots:
4. Then we need a drop of black polish and a toothpick for outlines:
5. Finally put only black small point above this pattern:
That's it! We've done.
I didn't apply top coat for this design, I think it's perfect like this too. :)
Hope you like my jaguar nails and will try it out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Moyra light pink nail polish and sand nail polish,
3. Lovely black nail polish.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Savannah Sketch/