This nail art I have created today is a super cute colorful dry brush design.
We need some colors of nail polish, a liner/art white nail polish and a small headed dotting tool.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails from discoloration,
2. Then clean the brush being it more dry:
3. Start to paint your nails by pressing the brush - I begin with the blue color, then: green, pink, yellow:
4. Grab the liner polish and draw stripes at the edges of pattern:
5. By a small headed dotting tool put some dots on the upper side:
6. Last step is the top coat:
Hope you like this easy nail art. Let me know it!
Feel free to ask me anything you like to know.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence green, light blue, pink nail polish,
3. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails white nail polish,
5. Aden white liner polish,
6. Miss Sporty Turbo Dry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /The Complex/