In this blog post I show you a really easy marble chocolate nail art design by using only a needle.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails chocolate - We need wet polish!
3. Put very light brown blobs over the wet base:
4. By a needle start to make the marble chocolate:
5. Mix the colors by dragging the needle circle around:
6. By nail polish remover and nail art brush you can fix the edge:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor chocolate brown nail polish,
3. Catrice very light brown nail polish,
4. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution