Today I'm bringing a light blue and greyish blue negative space dotting tool nail idea.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix Scotch tape over your middle nail /the ring nail will be the same/ and paint it light blue:
3. Remove the tape slowly:
4. Paint your index, little and thumb nails greyish blue:
5. We can fix the edge by nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Start to make the dot design by using a small dotting tool, dark blue, greyish blue and white polishes:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light and greyish blue nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty dark blue nail polish,
4. Essence white polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Dotting tool.
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Basic Implosion/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution