Today I share a dry brush abstract nail design.
This is a no tool nail art, needed only a toothpick.
Let's start this easy design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails white, let them dry:
3. Firstly use the pink nail polish, so clean up its brush:
I paint the nail diagonally:
4. Do the same act from the opposite way by using the blue nail polish:
5. Paint a thin black French tip:
Then clean up the black polish brush too:
6. Paint the nails now alongside:
7. If I get too much nail polish just remove it by a toothpick:
8. Paint 3x4 black dots over the nail then 2x4 gold dots between the black dot lines:
9. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white and gold nail polishes,
3. Lovely pink, light blue and black nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution