Today's nail art is a matte black design with colorful pattern.
We need a dotting tool and a needle for this easy nail art.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nail black - We make one nail at the same time because needed wet nail polish.
... And have to work quickly, it's also important!
3. By a big dotting tool put colorful dots alongside - I use baby pink, pink, light greenish blue and yellow nail polishes:
4. Then pull a needle through the dots:
5. As the manicure gets dry apply matte top coat:
That's it! We're done.
Hope you like this easy matte nail design.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro Lycra pink and baby pink nail polishes,
4. Essence yellow and light greenish blue nail polishes,
5. Lovely matte top coat,
6. Dotting tool,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution