Today's nail art tutorial is a striping tape design in salmon and white.
I don't make much tape nail art so I decided to one.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Fix the pieces of striping tape over your each nail:
3. Paint your ring nail white and the other nails salmon, then slowly remove the tape - do one nail at the same time, because removing of tapes needed wet polish:
4. Make V-shaped pattern over the nail tips by a small dotting tool and white nail polish:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Artdeco salmon nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Strping tape,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution