Today I share an only toothpick needed pretty, romantic pastel rose nail design.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Paint your nails pastel yellow - we may call it vanilla:
For the next steps we need only a toothpick.
3. Start to paint the rose, at first using pink nail polish, then among pink petals paint baby pink one:
4. Draw light green leaves beside the flower:
5. Paint a not straight gold line diagonally across the nail:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
Hope you like this easy but pretty floral design. :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Lovely pink and baby pink nail polishes,
4. Essence light green and gold nail polishes,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty Base&Top coat,
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Finding The Balance/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution