Today's nail tutorial is a super easy white striping tape design.
We need only white nail polish and striping tape.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration and to give the manicure fixed base,
2. Fix the pieces of striping tape over the nail and apply white nail polish - We have to make one nail at the same time because needed wet nail polish:
3. Remove the tapes slowly - Don't forget that need to work quickly before the polish gets dry:
4. Finally apply top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
5. That's it! We're done.
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Striping tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution