Today I've made my first water marble nail design.
I'm so excited for you to see it and share me how you like it!
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your index- and little finegr nails pink and light blue,
3. I use 'peel off' base coat over my skin to avoid being polished:
4. I put nail polish drops into the water: orange, yellow, blue, pink, pastel green, another yellow and blue:
5. I grab a toothpick and make pattern:
At the end it slepped away but the pattern I wanted was ready :D
6. Carefully put my finger into the water and by using the toothpick I pull the polish away from my nail before take it out:
7. Then need to clear up the skin:
8. I pick my smallest dotting tool and draw some lines over the pattern:
8. I finish it with the top coat:
And we're done!
Please feel free to share your opinion :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty 'Peel off' base coat,
3. Maybelline orange nail polish,
4. Essence yellow nail polish,
5. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
6. S-he pastel green nail polish,
7. Miss Sporty pink nail polish,
8. Essence base coat,
9 Toothpick, dotting tool, water.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Come and join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/