Today's nail art is a super colorful dotticure nail art that needs three-sized dotting tool and some colors of nail polish.
Let me show you how to do it! :)
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- Pastel purple: Thumb-, index- and little finger nails / That not looks pastel on the picture even in the video, maybe the much light turns the shade of color /
- Pastel green: middle finger nail,
- Baby pink: ring finger nail.
3. We need now a big headed dooting tool, a medium and a small one... You see I put two and three dots on the top of each other and paint single ones as well...
Important! Wait some minutes between two layers always! Let the under dot dry a little.
You see on the pictures how I paint the colors how I match them.
4. The 'empty' nails get two dots up and down... Little finger nails get baby pink, the index- and thumb nails get pastel green dots:
5. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done :)
Hope you liked this multicolor dot design.
Please feel free to ask me anything you like to know!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Maybelline pastel green nail polish,
4. Catrice Nickel Minaj /silver/ nail polish,
5. Lovely Summer Trend baby pink nail polish,
6. Miss Sporty green, light green, light blue, pastel purple and pink nail polishes,
7. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Porch Swing Days - faster/