Matte White Nail Design With Colorful Feathers
Today I've created a super easy white matte nail design.
That's a white nail art but the feathers make it so colorful.
Let's begin this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails matte white - I use matte white polish but you can use white nail polish plus matte top coat,
3. We now need a simple nail art brush and some colors for the feathers... Pink, baby pink, yellow, light blue and over the thumb's nail pastel purple:
We're already done.
I like to match the matte and shiny parts, the matte base always gives more attention to the upper shiny pattern.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Matte White and Summer Trend baby pink nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty light blue and pastel purple nail polishes,
4. Rimmel pink and yellow nail polishes.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Sorry but the embed code is missing from YouTube so please click on the link to watch the video :)