Today I'm bringing three really easy nail ideas by using blue and white nail polishes.
Don't want to waste your time, let's start it!
1. Apply base coat - as always :) - to protect the natural nails.
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb nail is white,
- The index- and little finger nails are dark blue,
- The middle- and ring fingers nails are light blue.
3. Let's start the abstract pattern over the dark nails - we need a white liner polish or a simple white nail polish and a nail art brush:
4. For the light blue nails we need also the white polish and the dark blue nail polish - it'll be a chevron pattern:
5. The thumb nail needs both of blue colors - we paint a 'V' shape as well using the lines:
6. Finally the top coat:
That's it! We're done :)
Hope you liked these easy designs.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light blue nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails dark blue nail polish,
4. Lovely white nail polish,
5. ADEN white liner polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/