Today's nail art is an elegant red design with black and white feather.
Let me show you how to do!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail red - but do it slowly to avoid the painting of your skin around:
You can clean up your skin by using a brush and nail polish removal:
3. For painting of feathers I use liner polishes but you may use simple nail polishes and striping brush as well:
5. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done.
I hope you liked this pretty nail art.. Please feel free to share your opinion!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nail red nail polish,
3. ADEN black and white liner polishes,
4. Essence silver glitter nail polish,
5. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/