Today's nail art is a super colorful floral design and it no needs any tools.
So, let me show you how to do these easy nails!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your thumb-, middle- and little finger nails pink,
3. Take some of your nail polishes and start the flowers:
I use: baby pink, pink, yellow, light blue and green, purple and a kind of greenish blue.
4. Each pink nail gets a flower as well:
5. By white nail polish drop small points over the flowers - but carefully, we no need much polish on the brush!
6. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done :)
Let me know how you like this 'no tools' design... Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty pink, purple, light blue and green nail polishes,
3. Lovely white and baby pink nail polishes,
4. Rimmel yellow and greenish blue nail polishes,
5. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me....Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/