Today's nail art tutorial is a pink-orange-yellow-gold design using only a toothpick! :)
Amazing summer colors in one nail art.. Let's begin!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb, middle- and ring finger nails are white,
- Index- and little finger nails are gold.
3. We need now orange, pink, yellow nail polishes and 3×3 blobs:
4. Grab a toothpick and start the mixing:
5. Do the same act over the gold nails but only on a corner of nail:
6. Finally apply top coat:
That's it! We're done :)
Hope you love this beautiful colored summer design.
Feel free to ask me anything you like to know and share your thoughts in comments.
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely white and pink nail polishes,
3. Essence gold nail polish,
4. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
5. Maybelline orange nail polish,
6. Essence QuickDry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/