Today's video I made a blue and gold Summer nail art.
Needs blue nail polish - I used sparkly blue - light blue, light brown, gold, red - I used darker red - white and black nail polishes... And two-size dotting tool.
Let's begin this cute nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint you nails:
- Thumbs and index fingers are blue
- Middle fingers are light blue
- Little- and ring fingers are gold.
3. Paint light blue tips over the ring finger nails:
4. Smudge the middle finger nails by using light brown nail polish then on the top ot it apply the gold color - try to draw a gradient shape:
5. Grab a small headed dotting tool and th red nail polish and paint a starfish over the gold part of middle finger nails:
6. By using a big headed tool and the small headed one as well create a little goldfish over the index finger nails:
7. The thumbs were made by the same way like ring finger nails but I used red for tips:
8. Finally apply top coat:
That't it! Done!
I really hope you love this easy beach nail art for the warm days even you'll try it out :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence sparkly blue and gold nail polishes,
3. Lovely red, white and black nail polishes,
4. Rimmel light blue nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty light blue nail polish,
6. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/