This floral nail art I've created today needs no any tools!
I chose matte white nail polish under the floral pattern so it looks like the real paintings without top coat / because I did not even use it /.
Let's begin this pretty flower nail design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
- The thim nail is pink,
- The index and little finger nails are baby pink,
- The middle and ring finger nails are matte white - you can use a simple white nail polish plus matte top coat :)
3. Let's start the flowers first using baby pink, then pink and dark pink on the top - before painting have to clean the brush from too much polish:
Don't worry if the edge is not perfect we can correct it easily:
4. The 'half' flower is inverse of the other one about colors - that means we finish it with the light shades / pink - baby pink - white - on the top white - around the edge dark pink:
Over the middle finger nails I changed position of colors, you may see on the picture above.
5. By using light green nail polish paint some leaves:
6. Still using the green polish draw tips like leaves over the pink and baby pink nails:
And we're done!
Hope you liked this pretty floral nail art and will try it out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely Matte White and white nail polish, Summer Trend baby pink nail polishes,
3. Rimmel pink nail polish,
4. Essence green nail polish,
5. Astor dark pink nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcom to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/