This nail art I've done today really a super easy and cheerful by these summer colors.
I used dark pink, pink, orange and yellow nail polishes even two sized dotting tool.
Let's begin this cute design!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail dark pink,
3. By using the orange polish paint the tips over the thumb-, middle- and ring finer nails:
4. By a bigger headed dotting tool and yellow nail polish put dots:
5. By a small headed dotting tool put three yellow, two orange and a violet points alongside over the index- and little finger nails:
6. Finally over the big yellow dots put small pink points - on my ring finger nails I applied small violet points:
That's it! Done! :)
Hope you'll try it out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. NYC dark pink nail polish,
3. Maybelline ColoRama orange nail polish,
4. Lovely pink nail polish,
5. Miss Sporty violet nail polish,
6. Rimmel yellow nail polish.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Jam/