Today's nail art is a mint and pink pastel flower design.
Perfect choice for summertime.. So soft I just love it! :)
Let's begin this pretty design!
1. Apply base coat if you have natural nails to protect them from discoloration,
2. Paint your thumb- and middle finger nails pastel pink; the index- and little finger nails mint green and the ring finger nails gold,
3. We now can go on by the painting of flowers... Grab a medium headed dotting tool and do it:
Sorry but the gold polish is so shiny, so it makes a bit blurred the picture, but I hope can get the point.
4. After finishing it by using the same tool put a white dot over each flowers:
5. We still need the white polish over the other nails:
6. Finally grab a small headed tool and black nail polish and put little points on the top of each white dots:
And we're done!
Hope you liked it and will try it out.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Astor pastel pink nail polish,
3. Maybelline mint green nail polish,
4. Lovely white and black nail polishes,
5. Essence gold nail polish.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/