Today's nail art is a pink French manicure with flower and net design.
I used toothpick for the net. I did not want to make it by liner nail polish if you do not have one sure you can get a toothpick instead.
So, let's begin this nice floral nails!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint each nail tip baby pink ( do not worry if the edge is not perfect because it will be covered:
3. Take a toothpick and put six points that will help you for making the net pattern:
4. By using white nail polish and the toothpick draw the lines between the points and even do not miss out the corners of nails:
5. When you are done, grab a big headed dotting tool and pink nail polish and paint four dots above the French tip over the middle and ring finger nails - then by using dark red poilsh and the toothpick, make the flower by mixing the colors:
6. We now need two shades of green for the leaves... first use the darker green nail polish then on the top of dark leaves put light green shade:
7. Finally apply top coat - but never forget to wait at least 20 minutes before apply it to avoid the smudging:
Hope you like this cute summer design.
Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about my nail designs, or how to do, or if you do not understand something.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely white, baby pink and pink nail polish,
3. Essence green and light green nail polishes,
4. Astor dark red nail polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for stopping at my blog!
Join me... Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/