Today I used one of my favorite nail polish the dark blue 'Suede' effect one.
It's similar to matte nail polishes but not fully matte.
Let's begin this dark design! :)
- two-size dotting tool,
- medium blue nail polish,
- light blue nail polish,
- light brown and yellow nail polishes... and of course the dark blue polish - you can use a simple dark blue polish plus a matte top coat, but it's pefect if it's shiny too :)
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails from discoloration,
2. Paint your each nail dark blue,
3. Grab a bigger headed dooting tool and the medium blue polish and start the dots:
4. Change the tools, needs a small headed one, and the light blue / light brown and yellow nail polishes:
5. Paint a row of medium blue dots over the index and little finger nails as well then using the small headed dooting tool put light blue points on the top:
6. Finally may come the thumb nails where I applied the two kind of blue :
That's it! We're ready..
I really love this blue nail polish, even the light colors look great over it :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence 'Suede' dark blue,
3. Miss Sporty medium blue nail polish,
4. Rimmel light blue, light brown and yellow nail polishes.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Hope you like it :)
Feel free to leave me comment or questions about what you'd like to see in next designs.
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life of Riley/