Hi there nail art lovers! :)
Today I've made five easy nail designs for summertime!
Don't want to talk much, let's begin!
1. Apply base coat to protect the natural nails,
2. Paint your nails:
- Thumb and little finger nails are yellow,
- The index finger nail is pink,
- The ring finger nail is light blue.
3. We paint white clouds over the ring finger nail by using a big headed dotting tool, and by toothpick a bird - and sorry for the blurred picture, I think my camera doesn't like much this kind of hot weather we're living now:
4. Then using black nail polish start the butterfly:
5. Take a small headed dotting tool and a toothpick and paint other parts of the butterfly:
6. We need for the next step, pink, yellow and white nail polish for the pattern of wings:
7. Paint yellow flowers over the pink nail and pink flowers over the yellow nail:
8. For the thumb we need a medium headed tool and a small headed one, pink and light blue nail polish:
9. Finally apply top coat:
That't it! We're done :)
Hope you love these ideas or at least 1-2 of them :)
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel light blue, pink and yellow nail polish,
3. Lovely white, black and Summer Trend nail polish,
4. Essence Quick Dry top coat.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Welcome to my:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A/