Today's manicure is a quite summery nail art, an aquatic marble design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure sticker over one of your nails and paint it blue /I use ocean blue/ - We need wet polish, so that's why do one nail at the same time:
3. Remove the sticker slowly:
4. Now I put small blobs over the wet base, such as: sparkle blue, sparkle green and light blue:
5. By a needle I start to make the aquatic marble pattern:
6. By top coat, I fix gold star on each nail:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails ocean blue and sparkle dark blue nail polishes,
3. Moyra sparkle green nail polish,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro light blue nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
6. Gold star nail decoration,
7. French manicure stickers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution