Today I share a black and white polka dot French manicure with roses design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint wide black French tips and let them dry:
3. By a small dotting tool and white polish make the polka dot design:
4. Paint three light pink spots by using medium dotting tool:
5. By a thin nail art brush and dark pink polish paint the roses:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Astor light pink nail polish,
4. Miss Sporty dark pink nail polish,
5. Essence white nail polish,
6. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
7. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution