Today I'm bringing an easy elegant beige nail art with flower design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails beige - I use very light brown - and let them dry:
3. Fix the edge by using nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. Paint a red flower by using medium dotting tool and a white flower by using small dotting tool:
5. Use toothpick to paint some small white points over the red flower:
6. Finally we still need some small gold dots:
7. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice light brown nail polish,
3. MaxFactor red nail polish,
4. Essence gold and white polishes,
5. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
6. Dotting tools,
Thanks for stoppin by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution