Today's manicure is a blue blobbicure nail design with gold zebra print.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails medium blue /I use turquoise blue/ - We need wet polish!
3. I put sparkle dark blue blobs over the right side of the wet base, then I let the polish dry:
4. By a striping brush I paint gold zebra print:
5. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails turquoise and sparkle dark blue nail polishes,
3. Essence gold glitter polish,
4. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
5. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution