Today I'm bringing an easy light blue based palm tree nail art.
I hope you'll love this..
1. Apply base coat,
2. Paint your nails light blue and let them dry:
3. Fix the edge by using nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. For painting the palm tree I use black acrylic paint and striping brush:
5. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light blue nail polish,
3. Moyra black acrylic paint,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid back guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution