Today's manicure is a summery swirl design in pale red, orange and gold using needle.
1. Apply base coat,
2. Paint one of your nails cream white or white - We need wet polish!
3. Paint a pale red and an orange line over the wet base:
4. Then paint a gold line in the middle:
5. By a needle start to make the swirl:
6. I put orange polish over the white spot:
7. We can fix the edge by using a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
8. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care cream white nail polish,
3. OPI pale red nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails orange nail polish,
5. Essence gold glitter polish,
6. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution