Today I show you an easy toothpick flower nail art over black nails.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails black - we need wet nail polish:
3. Paint a pink line over the wet base:
4. By a toothpick and white polish, start to make the flower-like patter:
5. I change the place of the flower on each nail, and the other color I use is the peach:
6. Paint small peach points over the pink flower and pink points over the peach flowers:
7. Finally I put small white points over the black part:
8. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel black nail polish,
3. Lovely pink nail polish,
4. Essence peach and white nail polishes,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution